At Leatherclue.com, we provide world class shipping to all our customers that includes inspection, fast & on-time delivery, top quality packaging, insurance for the package, and timely communication at each stage of shipping We strive to deliver products purchased from Leatherclue in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible.
If this is Your first order with Leatherclue, shipping will be completely FREE. Also, for all the subsequent purchases of Rs. 999 or more, we will deliver the order to Your doorstep free of cost. A shipping charge of Rs. 99 will be applicable to all orders under Rs. 999.
• If the order is cancelled, lost or un-delivered to Your preferred location, we will refund the complete order amount including any shipping charges.
• If You cancel part of the order, shipping charges will not be refunded.
• If You return an order delivered to You, original shipping charges will not be refunded.
However if You self-ship Your returns, You will be reimbursed based on Leatherclue.com’s Returns Policy.
What are the shipping charges?
Leatherclue shopping charges is a very nominal amount as shipping charge on certain orders and may charge no shipping charge on some orders depending upon the location and order amount.
What is the estimated delivery time?
We deliver most of our orders within 7 days from the order date. You can find out how long we will need to deliver Your order to Your specific pin code using the courier serviceability tool located on the right side on all product detail pages. On placing Your order, You will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to Your location. Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to bad weather, flight delays, political disruptions and other unforeseen circumstances.
What is the difference between shipping time and delivery time?
Shipping refers to packing and dispatch of Your order. Shipping time is the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end (E.g. Ships within 4 days). The delivery may take few more days depending on the address and the courier partner.
What does the different shipment status mean?
1. Order Shipped: The order is shipped through our third party Courier partners. Details
2. Order Delivered: Once the order is shipped our team keeps a check on its delivery as
3. Order Returned: This state appears when an order has been sent for replacement / of Order Shipment are sent to Your registered email id. You can also check AWB no, and courier partner when You click on respective order no on Track Order Page. well. Once we get a confirmation from respective couriers' website that order has been. delivered our logistics team mark the order as delivered. refund.
I am not able to understand the detail of my shipment information?
Courier companies use certain standard abbreviations and terminologies. Some of the most commonly used terms are explained below. If it didn't answer Your question please Contact Us.
In transit - Your order is on its way to Your town/city Out for delivery - Your order has reached Your city and will probably be delivered today/tomorrow. Hold at hub - We tried delivering Your order at least once and we will try again after contacting You. RTO in transit - Your order could not be delivered and is on its way back to our warehouse or to the merchant.
Product cannot be shipped to my area. Why?
We at Leatherclue shopping try very hard to make sure that we deliver the product to every location but there are instances when the product cannot be shipped to some locations. This could be a consequence of general regulations or serviceability issues with our courier partners.
Does Leatherclue deliver internationally?
As of now, we do not deliver items outside India.